Why Choose Spidertech Kinesiology Tape Roll?
SpiderTech Kinesiology Tape Roll Features
- Provides support for athletes and the average person
- Engineered to provide the therapeutic benefits as a kinesiology tape
- Specializes in alleviating injuries, pain, and muscle imbalance
- Decreases minor pain and prevents further injury
- It can be applied independently or used with other pre-cut Spidertech products to enhance treatment
- Made with cotton materials and hypoallergenic adhesive for a good feel on the body and support
- 100% drug free
Taping is a common way for athletes to prevent injury and help maintain an athlete’s ability to perform. When an athlete tapes a key area it increasing stability while decreasing the risk of injury. Spidertech Kinesiology tape roll supports shaky joints or muscles that may be overly tired. Taping offers support for athletes that is crucial to proper form and endurance. Taping offers dynamic therapeutic support for the muscles designed to promote the restoration of functional joint stability through neurosensory mechanisms.
One of the lead manufacturers of therapeutic tape. Their tape is drug-free, latex-free and water resistant. Its adhesive does not leave residue on user’s’ skin when removed.
It can be applied wherever your muscles need support, including during sports and training activities.
Spidertech is the only company that has pre-cut, ready to use therapeutic tape for your convenience.
All Spidertech applications can be used up to 5 days.
Beige, Black, Blue, Pink
Gentle (for sensitive skin) – Uses a gel-like, breathable adhesive that minimizes skin irritation without losing its grip.
2″ x 16.4′ (50 mm x 5 m)
Shop for pre-cut kinesiology tape.