The Pre-Cut Hamstring
- Engineered to provide therapeutic support for the hamstring muscles
- Specializes in alleviating conditions such as strained or weak hamstrings, muscle strains or imbalance
- Assists with postoperative rehabilitation
- Decreases minor pain and prevents further injury
- Its pre-cut shape for the hamstring allows for a quick application for users
Taping is a common way for athletes to prevent injury and help maintain an athlete’s ability to perform. When an athlete tapes a key area it increasing stability while decreasing the risk of injury.
Kinesiology tape supports shaky joints or muscles that may be overly tired.
Taping offers support for athletes that is crucial to proper form and endurance.
Taping offers dynamic therapeutic support for the muscles designed to promote the restoration of functional joint stability through neurosensory mechanisms.
One of the lead manufacturers of therapeutic tape.
Their tape is drug-free, latex-free and water resistant. Its adhesive does not leave residue on user’s’ skin when removed.
It can be applied wherever your muscles need support, including during sports and training activities. Taping offers support for athletes that is crucial to proper form and endurance.
SpiderTech is the only company that has pre-cut, ready to use therapeutic tape for your convenience.
All SpiderTech applications can be used up to 5 days.
Beige, Black, Blue, Pink
Gentle (for sensitive skin) – Uses a gel-like, breathable adhesive that minimizes skin irritation without losing its grip.