Why Choose Eggsercizer Hand Exerciser?
Eggsercizer Hand Exerciser
Eggsercizer Hand Exerciser ergonomically shaped and made to fit the contours of the hand, latex-free Eggsercizer® has the shape that feels great in the hand. It’s designed to provide effective resistive therapy in a wide variety of exercises for the fingers, hand, wrist, and forearm. With regular use of our hand exerciser, your patients can improve grip strength, increase dexterity and mobility, develop motor skills, and improve circulation.
Stages of Rehabilitation
Orange- Extra soft
Blue – Medium
Each level delivers soft, elastic resistance, ideal for most stages of rehabilitation and strengthening. Made of a smooth, tack-free surface and a non-allergenic Latex-free polymer that will not crack, leak, or melt.
- Muscle and Grip Strength Improvement
- Dexterity and Mobility Improvement
- Rheumatoid Joint Loosening
- Sport Strength Training
- Ideal for keeping musician’s fingers limber
- Repetitive Stress Injury
- Reduce pain and stiffness in arthritic fingers, hands, and wrists
- Strengthening of weak or aging hands and arm muscles
- Rehabilitation of post-operative and post-traumatic hands and arms
- Help restore function in hands, arms, and shoulders following a stroke
- Carpal tunnel
- Relax tense, sore muscles and reduce stress
Also great for stress relief! Keep one handy on your desktop.
Eggsercizers resistive hand exercisers can be heated to provide additional relief for arthritic and injured hands. Heating the in a container of warm water for 3 to 4 minutes prior to using will improve peripheral circulation in the hand and fingers by affecting the widening of the blood vessels within the muscular system.
Caution: Do not place the Eggsercizer alone in a microwave. Always heat fully immersed in a cup of water.
Chilling the Eggsercizer in the refrigerator can reduce hand swelling and desensitize painful areas.
A great way to reduce inflammation and soreness in the hand and fingers.
Purchase one or all four today!