Why Choose Wobble Board?
The Theraband Wobble Board offers an unstable and sensory-stimulating surface designed to facilitate balance and proprioceptive training and automatic postural reactions. It provides Progressive Balance Training for rehab, post-rehab conditioning, and fitness applications.
The Wobble Board provides multiple planes of instability for the most challenging training.
The boards are made of black molded plastic with a specially-designed tactile surface on the top, and an anti-skid surface on the bottom.
Each Rocker Board comes with an illustrated instruction guide with over 37 exercises.
Wobble Board Applications
- Balance and proprioceptive training for upper and lower extremities.
- Closed kinetic chain exercises
- Ankle and knee injury prevention and strengthening
- Core strengthening and stability
- Ankle range of motion and flexibility
- Sensorimotor training
- Weight limit is 300 lbs.
Shop for more Core & Stability products.