Why Choose Cardon Mobile Pulley?
Choose Cardon Mobile Pulley System for both assistive and resistive rehab exercises. The pulley system works great on early spine and extremity rehab. Regain flexibility, coordination, endurance and strength when you exercise with this pulley system.
The mobile pulley makes it very easy to transport and is perfect for physical therapy clinics or gyms where space is a constraint. Its flexibility also enables patients to exercise when limited to recumbent positions.
Standard Model Specifications
1:1 weight to resistance ratio
- Weight Stack Options: 24 lbs. (M24MP) and 30 lbs. (M30MP)
- Minimum Resistance: 1.0 lbs.
- Resistance Interval Adjustment: 2”
- Powder coated weight stack with pin to select desired weight: Yes
- Standard Accessory: Webbed Nylon Handle
- Tilt and Go Feature: Yes
- Brand: Cardon
- Type: Pulley System
- Made in Canada
- Dimensions: M24MP and M30MP: Height: 70”, Width: 24”, Depth: 29”
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty on Frame
- Rowing Handgrip
- Pro-Supination Handgrip
- 14″ Straight Triceps Bar
- 15” Curved Triceps Bar
- 24” Straight Triceps Bar
- Handgrip for Pulley (with pad)
- Gantry with Cord and Pulley
- Pulley Doubler
- Leather Wrist Strap