Why Choose End Back And Neck Pain?
End Back & Neck Pain is a comprehensive guide to the relief and prevention of common forms of spinal pain. It will help you understand your pain, offer advice for self-treatment, and guide you in finding a physician. Authored by experts famous for their work with Pope John Paul II, the book helps relieve pain and keep it from recurring.
If you suffer from back and neck pain, you want answers. You want relief. Now there is one book that brings you both: End Back & Neck Pain.
In End Back & Neck Pain the leading names in back health join together to provide the latest research, professional insights, and proven programs to prevent and relieve pain and discomfort.
You’ll get straight answers to questions such as these:
- Why does my back or neck hurt?
- What can I do now to alleviate my discomfort?
- How do I prevent my pain from returning?
- Could I have a serious or debilitating condition?
- Is my doctor properly diagnosing my condition?
- Is surgery really my best option?
Through a series of questions, you’ll identify the source of your discomfort and determine the best plan of action for relief.
- Vincent Fortanasce, MD
- David Gutkind, DPT
- Robert G. Watkins, III, MD