Why Choose Trail Guide Flash Cards Vol 1 5Th Edition?
Trail Guide Flash Cards Vol 1 5Th Edition are a powerful way to learn and memorize anatomical structures – especially when they have images identical to those in the textbook. Repetition aids retention!
Volume 1 (Skeletal System, Joints and Ligaments and Movements of the Body) has 175 cards and covers bones, joints and common movements. Features of these flashcards include:
- Beautiful, hand-drawn illustrations in a two-color format
- Illustrations of the specific landmarks and attachment areas on bones
- Detailed drawings of joint surfaces and ligaments
- List of muscle movers and antagonists for common actions
- Page references in the bottom corner for finding more information in the Trail
- Guide to the Body textbook
- Call-out letters (a, b, c, d) next to each structure to help you identify the specific structure in question
- Binder ring that lets you organize cards to study only those you need
- Durable, coated cards (5 1/2″ x 4′) that are easy to handle and made to last