Why Choose The Great Yoga Handbook?
The Great Yoga Handbook features 35 yoga exercises, that are clearly explained with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions and descriptive photos. In addition to yoga poses, learn about the principles and benefits of yoga. Discover how to use yoga props to achieve difficult or deeper poses. Suitable for beginner and experienced yoga students.
- A series of yoga asanas including variations and modifications
- Practice sequence to follow
- Breathing techniques for yoga
- Descriptions of yoga equipment and how it is uses
- Step-by-step instructions on how to properly do each asana
- General guidelines for yoga
- Warm-ups to prepare for a yoga practice
21.1 x 12.2 x 0.8 cm (8.3 x 4.8 x 0.3″)
Printed in colour