Physical Medicine Manual
Physical Medicine Manual is designed as a quick reference guide for healthcare students, practitioners, doctors & instructors, and as a companion book for the Muscle Manual, Physical Assessment & Conditions Manual.
In addition, this text is a valuable study guide for students, practitioners and doctors preparing for National Board Exams, State/Province Board Exams, Clinical Skills Examinations and many other standardized licensure examinations.
- Over 1500 Illustrations & Images
- Soft tissue mobes, IASTM, pin & stretch
- Joint mobes and osseous manipulation adjusting
- Online Video, Image & Text Resources
- Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed (DC, DO, MD, ND, PhD, PT, RMT, RN)
- Clear Presentation & Logical Format Saves Time
- Perfect for Board Exam Review
Kinesiology, soft tissue release, muscle energy techniques, joint mobilization, osseous manipulation, acupuncture, electrotherapies, athletic taping, and nutrition.
- 448 pages, Coil Bound
- Size: 23cm (9″) x 19cm (7.5″) x 2.5cm (1″)
- ISBN: 978-0-9732742-4-0