Why Choose Spinal Manual Textbook?
The Spinal Manual 2nd Edition is the best integrated musculoskeletal guide available for students, clinicians & instructors. This is a textbook you will use long after your classes are done, and can be used in conjunction with Extremity Manual & Physical Medicine Manual.
Topics included are regional anatomy, orthopedic and special tests, history, signs and symptoms, physical exam, muscle testing, posture & gait, diagnostic imaging, multidisciplinary management, patient follow-up, prognosis, rehab exercises, and clinical exam forms and patient handouts –
Included in the Spinal Manual:
- 200+ conditions seen in practice,
- Rapid review tables
- Over 1500 illustrations and images
- Multidisciplinary peer-reviewed (DC,DO,MD,ND,PhD,PT,RMT,RN)
- Clear presentation & logical formats save time
- Perfect for the board exam, OSCE & oral practical review
- A must-have for the classroom & general practice
See all our Medical Textbooks