Why Choose Orthopedic Assessment Manual?
The Physical Assessment Manual is designed as a quick reference guide for healthcare students, practitioners, doctors & instructors, and as a companion book for the Clinical Consultant Conditions Manual.
This book contains concise, easily accessible information on topics including history, physical exam, orthopedics, neurologic exam, biomechanics, myology, radiology, nutrition, electrotherapy, medications and much more…
In addition, this text is a valuable study guide for students, practitioners and doctors preparing for National Board Exams, State/Province Board Exams, Clinical Skills Examinations and many other standardized licensure examinations.
- Over 2000 Illustrations & Images
- Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed (DC, DO, MD, ND, PhD, PT, RMT, RN)
- Pocket-Sized & Portable
- Clear Presentation & Logical Format Saves Time
- Perfect for Licensure & Board Exam Review
- A Must-Have for Clinic & General Practice
Note: The Orthopedic Assessment textbook replaces Physical Assessment.