Why Choose Kent Trigger Point Flip Chart?
Kent Trigger Point Flip Chart
Kent Trigger Point Flip Chart is the most comprehensive myofascial trigger point pain referral flip chart on the market. Kent Trigger Point Flip Chart helps you quickly assess and treat patients’ pain without the need for memorization. David Kent’s Trigger Point charts are the best on the market, with full-colour printing and a patented easy-to-use colour coding system.
These clear and beautiful charts let you quickly find the areas to treat for a particular ailment, and educate your clients on the source of their pain. They help you justify a prescribed treatment series and make writing SOAP notes easy and painless. Your patients deserve the best, so you need the most professional tools. David’s Trigger Point charts make even a novice look and act like a pro.
Six Charts in One
- Trigger Point Charts (4)
- Postural Analysis Chart (1)
- Joint Range of Motion/Muscle Movement Chart (1)
Flip Chart – Benefits and Features
- Perfect solution when wall space is limited or when traveling for outcalls
- The Flip Chart is divided into Six colour coded sections to correspond to the Body Region Colour Coding System that is uniform across all of the Kent Health Systems product line.
- Each colour coded section of the flip chart is then divided into four pages to correspond to the four columns of the wall chart
- The images on the first page of each section of the flip chart correspond with the first column of the wall chart for the corresponding body region
- The same images, colour-coding systems and printed information are found on both the wall and flip chart versions of the charts
- Lamination provides good function and longevity
- Each page is laminated and protects the chart from lotion and oils on your hands
- Lamination allows you to educate patients using wet erase markers to circle specific muscles involved
Trigger Point Colour Coding System
Kent Trigger Point Flip Chart is colour-coded to correspond to other Kent Health System materials. It also allows you to easily educate patients and create a customized treatment plan.