Why Choose The Great Balance & Stability Handbook?
The Great Balance & Stability Handbook
The Great Balance & Stability Handbook features a series of 70 different balance exercises using a wobble board, balance cushion, and the Extreme Balance Board. The exercises are defined by static and dynamic and by novice and advanced type. Each exercise shows what muscles are worked and which of the other pieces of equipment can be used as a substitute . The exercises vary in complexity and skills, suited for all types. Balance is a key factor in succeeding at any sport.
- A series of balance and stability exercises for both novice and advanced users
- Balance and stability exercises using four of the most popular balance tools available
- Easy to follow step-by-step instructions
- Safety tips
- Muscle anatomy diagrams
- Printed in colour; 64 pages
- 0.8 x 12.7 x 21.6 cm (0.3 x 5 x 8.5″)
- ISBN 0-9731262-0-5