Why Choose Nitrile Powder Free Gloves?
These Nitrile Exam gloves are Powder Free and Latex Free. 100 ambidextrous gloves in every box. Use for your clinic exams, ultrasounds and whenever a clean purpose is required.
How to pick the right size Nitrile Powder Free Glove
- Measure your palm width
- S: 7-9cm / 2.76-3.54 inches
- M: 8.5-10.5cm / 3.35-4.13 inches
- L: 10-11cm / 3.94-4.33 inches
Description and specifications for Nitrile Exam Gloves
DURABLE: These disposable gloves are 5 Grams Thick, highly stretchable, and won’t rip or tear easily. Nitrile gloves are the strongest form of rubber gloves, better than plastic, vinyl or latex.
CONVENIENT: These powder-free gloves feature a rolled cuff and are finely textured with good sensitivity, dexterity, flexibility and a consistent grip. Great for cleaning, working around the house, garage, and garden without causing hands to sweat.
COMFORTABLE FIT: Fits like your own skin with excellent protection against liquids, gases, oils, grease, glass, and sharp objects. These gloves are chemical and puncture-resistant and unlike latex gloves, these disposable gloves are non-allergenic and non-irritating. EASY TO USE: Ambidextrous (fits right or left hand), unlike Rubber gloves. Easy opening, quick to put on with fast removal even when wet. Easy access dispenser keeps gloves clean and organized. 100 gloves per box and made to fit all hand types.
MULTI-PURPOSE: These gloves can be used as hair coloring gloves, work gloves, gardening gloves, dishwashing gloves, cleaning gloves, mechanic gloves, kitchen gloves, cooking gloves, medical gloves, food gloves, dental gloves and more! Makes a perfect addition to your cleaning supplies.
- Nitrile latex color: blue/white/purple
- 100 gloves in each box
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Made with synthetic rubber that surpasses latex in many ways:
- Higher puncture resistance
- Heavy-duty strength
- Higher tactile sensitivity without sacrificing any of the above
- can be used by both men and women, righties or lefties (ambidextrous design) as well as people with sensitivity to latex or donning powder skin (non-allergenic material)
An alternative you may also be interested in is Latex Free Vinyl Gloves.
Continue shopping for clinic essentials.