Why Choose Sani-Cloth?
The number one disinfecting wipe in healthcare. Effective against 30 microorganisms in 2 minutes. Fast contact time allows for a quick room turnover. Ideal for daily use in fast-paced environments that require short contact times and broad coverage of microorganisms. Now effective against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
Sani-Coth Plus wipes are available by the canister, or by a case of 12. For skid pricing and commercial shipments please contact us directly or email [email protected].
- Thick, strong wipe has high fluid capacity and is pliable to get into crevices and corners of equipment
- Ready to use, pre-moistened wipes
- Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare
- Just pull and wipe – deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe
- One step cleaner and disinfectant
- EPA Registration Number: 9480-4
- 2 Minute overall contact time
- Efficacy: Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal
- Formulation: Quaternary ammonium and isopropyl alcohol (IPA)