Why Choose Pure Pro Orange Linen Degreaser?
Body Best Orange Degreaser Detergent for Linens. Over time even lotions and creams can end up stuck in your linens and smelling rancid. Orange uses concentrated orange peel extracts to scour out that oil and give you back clean, fresh linens with no lingering perfumy odour.
No need to add laundry soap!
Body Best Orange degreaser is a complete detergent. Just 2 to 4 ounces per load will degrease and deodorize every time.
Add Orange Linen Degreaser to make your sheets last even longer, this complete detergent with degreasing muscle cost $1.63 per load.
Look after your Linens and Sheets investment starting today
- Ultra Concentrated
- Degreases & Deodorizes
- Less than $1.63 per load
- Wash in lukewarm water. Hot water will cook oil into linens instead of washing it out.
- Wash linens within one day of use. If you must wait to wash, store linens in black plastic bags. Tie the bags shut to keep out air and light – the two things that turn oil rancid.
- Use small hand towels to remove the oil from clients instead of your regular linens. Wash these wipe-off towels in their own load and pre-soak if necessary. This way the oil will stay contained and won’t spread throughout all your linens.
- Do not over-dry linens in the dryer. This cooks the oil in further. Use a medium dryness level setting and remove them as soon as they are dry.
- If linens are in bad shape, allow them to soak, then launder twice to completely remove residue.
- For stubborn stain problems, add bleach to the second wash so the bleach can penetrate after some of the oily build-up is gone.
Product Usage Instructions:
- Regular load in a top loading washer – use 4 ounces.
- Extra large load in a top loading washer – use 6 ounces.
- High Efficiency and front loading washers – use 2 ounces.
- Do not exceed 8 ounces per load.
- Add Orange Linen Degreaser to water before adding linens.
- Do not apply to fabric undiluted.
- Not recommended for use on silk, suede, leather, non-colourfast fabrics, or dry clean only garments.
One Litre (32oz) temporary out of stock
Grease cutting agents, coconut based surfactants, alkaline salts, d-limonene (citrus peel extracts) water softeners.
See Linen Care Instructions