Why Choose Medical Infrared Thermometer?
The Medical Infrared Thermometer is an effective and reliable device. It will measure temperature from a distance. There is no need for contact, which is important during the COVID-19 pandemic. This non-contact medical temperature gun measures temperature within 1 second. Easy to use – 1 button click switch operation. The large LCD screen displays the measured temperature, and three colour backlight quickly indicates if the individual has a fever. The green backlight indicates a normal temperature, yellow indicates a slight fever, and red indicates a high fever. The Medical Infrared Thermometer will automatically shut down after 15 seconds of no use to save battery life.
Medical Infrared Thermometer temperature readings:
- Normal: temperature 36.0°C – 37.3°C (Green)
- Slight Fever: temperature 37.4°C – 38.0°C (Yellow)
- High Fever: temperature 38.1°C – 42.9°C (Red)
- Automatic Shutdown after 15 second of no use
- Celsius/Fahrenheit Display
- 32.0 °C – 42.9 °C measurement range
- Maximum allowable error of thermometer is ± 0.3 °C
- Battery operated – 2 AAA batteries
- Measurements – 155x115x45mm
- Weight – 90g