Carbo Acupuncture Needles
Carbo Acupuncture Needles with Tube are made in the US. Vacuum-forged, low nickel content, hypoallergenic stainless steel that sets this disposable needle apart from all others. Shown is one of the most popular needle styles and features an aluminum alloy wire wound loop handle that is great for use with TENs and moxibustion. Each needle is microscopically cleaned by a special cleaning process, then individually tubed and blister packed.
Carbo acupuncture needles feature an aluminum alloy wire wound loop handle
The handle is great for use with TENs and moxibustion
Each needle is microscopically cleaned by a special cleaning process for high standard quality
Needles are individually tubed and blister packed for easy application
Carbo is made of hypoallergenic stainless steel
Made in the US, vacuum-forged, with a low nickel content. These details, sets these Carbo needles apart from other acupuncture needles supplies.
- Needles feature aluminum alloy wire wound loop handle
- Needles are microscopically cleaned to the highest standard
- Needles are individually tubed. Blister packed for easy application
- Made of Hypoallergenic stainless steel
- Made in the US, vacuum-forged, one-time use disposable needle