Why Choose Carbo Acupuncture Needles?
Carbo Acupuncture Needles with Tube are made in the US. Vacuum-forged, low nickel content, hypoallergenic stainless steel that sets this disposable needle apart from all others. Shown is one of the most popular needle styles and features an aluminum alloy wire-wound loop handle that is great for use with TENs and moxibustion. Each needle is microscopically cleaned by a special cleaning process, then individually tubed and blister packed.
Carbo acupuncture needles feature an aluminum alloy wire-wound loop handle
The handle is great for use with TENs and moxibustion
Each needle is microscopically cleaned by a special cleaning process for high standard quality
Needles are individually tubed and blister packed for easy application.
Each needle is made of hypoallergenic stainless steel
- Needles feature aluminum alloy wire-wound loop handle
- Needles are microscopically cleaned to the highest standard
- Needles are individually tubed. Blister packed for easy application
- Made of Hypoallergenic stainless steel
- Made in the US, vacuum-forged, one-time-use disposable needle
We highly recommend disposal in a Sharps Container.
These acupuncture needles are a device intended to pierce the skin during the practice of acupuncture by qualified practitioners.
- Keep away from heat and moisture
- For single use only
- Keep out of reach of children.
To find a qualified acupuncturist or learn more about acupuncture please visit the Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Association of Canada