Why Choose 2 Ply Soft Washable Masks?
These Canadian Made cloth masks provide comfort and added protection when you are shopping and in close proximity to others. 100% made in Canada (Quebec) even the fabric is Canadian!
These protective washable masks are machine washable & dryable. You can reuse them as needed. Our Canadian health experts advise changing your masks when they get damp, or every 3 hours if worn all day.
When you change your mask, we advise placing it carefully in a plastic carry bag until you can wash it with hot water and your regular detergent.
Specifications of the Washable protective mask:
Size folded : 8 x 3 inches
Size unfolded : 8 x 6 inches
COPIED INFORMATION FROM THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION
When to use a soft washable Protective Mask
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Protective masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it properly.
How to use a Protective Mask
- Before putting on a mask, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); discard immediately in a closed bin or place in a disposable plastic bag.
- Clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
See all protective masks and gloves
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON MASKS
To discover more about face masks, check out our article, 7 Things You Need To Know About Face Masks.