Why Choose KN95 Disposable Respirator Masks?
KN95 Disposable Protective Masks front view are protective PPE face masks for filtering particulate, viruses, and microbes. Each mask filtrates 95% a 0.3 micron. The CDC has recognized that KN95 from China are suitable alternatives to waring and using N95 masks.
To be certified as a KN95 mask, the Chinese government requires the manufacturer to run mask fit tests on real humans with ≤ 8% leakage.
The N95 mask standard does not require manufacturers to run fit tests. Many hospitals and companies require their workers to be fit-tested.
This KN95 Disposable Respirator Mask adopts FFP2 grade anti-particulate matte filtering technology and antibacterial environmental protection fabric. Effectively filters and protects from PM2.5 air particulate matter and bacteria. For non-medical use.
Difference Between KN95 vs. N95 Masks
KN95 masks are the Chinese version of N95 masks and are nearly identical. On April 3rd 2020 the FDA approved KN95 masks as a suitable alternative to N95 masks and the CDC lists KN95 and N95 masks to be equivalent in protection.
These KN95 masks are Ear Loop styled. One Size fits most. The metal nose piece is flexible and adjustable.
How to look after your KN95 filtration mask
- Each mask should only be worn by one wearer.
- This mask should not be washed. Avoid touching the inside of the respirator with your hands. Wash your hands before wearing the respirator each time!
- Caution should be exercised if you are allergic to non-woven fibers and those persons with abnormal cardiopulmonary function.
KN95 Disposable Respirator Masks Specifications
- Material: electrostatic meltblown cloth, pp spunbond non-woven cloth, electrostatic filter cotton.
- Function: adopting FFP2 grade anti-particulate matter filtering technology and antibacterial environmental protection fabric, effectively filtering and protecting from PM2.5 air particulate matter and bacteria.
- Scope of Application: suitable for protection against harmful particles such as dust, PM2.5 haze particles, influenza bacteria, droplets, etc.
- Individually wrapped
- Expiry 05/20/2021
- 20 masks per box
These masks have been imported for specific use for medical front line workers and healthcare professionals.
They have been air-freighted to Canada, inspected, approved, and imported under our medical distribution license.
To read more about the differences in various protective masks follow this article “7 Things You Need To Know About Face Masks” or “Comparison Mask Standards rating effectiveness” link from Smart Filters.