Why Choose Fluidshield Procedure Visor Mask(ASTM L3)?
If you are looking for a comfortable Fog-Free Procedure Mask that is good at fluid resistance, then this is the mask for you. FLUIDSHIELD* Surgical Mask meets the highest level of fluid resistance – as recognized by ASTM F2100-11.
ASTM F2100-11 is further recognized by the FDA as the standard for medical face masks.
American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) is an international standards organization that issues guidelines for performance of medical face masks, including a requirement for fluid resistance and particulate filtration.
The ASTM F2100-11 standards also mandates clear labels on product packaging – on one of the three levels (1, 2, 3) of protection. This clear labelling of fluid resistance, filtration and breathability helps you identify and select the mask that you require.
Fluidshield Procedure Visor Mask(ASTM L3) Product Specification
- Brand: Halyard FLUIDSHIELD* Level 3
- UNSPSC Classification: 42131606
- Sterile: No
- Level of Protection: Level 3
- Name: FLUIDSHIELD* Level 3 Fog-Free Procedure Mask
- Type: Procedure
- FLUIDSHIELD*: Yes
- Style: Pleat
- Fluid Resistant: Yes
- Fluid Protection: High
- ASTM F2100-11: Yes
- ASTM Level of Protection: 3
- SPLASH RESISTANCE (80,120,160): 160
- Items Per Box: 25
- Boxes Per Case: 10 Boxes Per Case: 250
Product Name: FLUIDSHIELD* Level 3 Fog-Free Procedure Mask – Halyard
- Soft and comfortable
- Fluid resistant,
- Breathable and prevent eyewear from getting fogged.
- Easy to wear: pleat style with earloops
- Latex free, Disposable
Features POWERGUARD* Filter Media for protection and SO SOFT* inner lining for comfort