Why Choose 3M N95 Flat Fold Surgical Masks?
3M Aura 1870+ N95 masks are designed to help provide respiratory protection for the users. These N95 masks are made in Canada by 3M™ Aura™ Health Care and meet CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control. 3M N95 Masks are intended to be worn by medical professionals to help them protect from the transfer of microorganisms, body fluids, and particulate material. The 3M N95 Masks have comfortable inner material which makes it easy to wear for long hours and provide respiratory protection against airborne bacteria and other particles, The foldable design of these masks offers convenient storage and portability. These masks are individually packaged to avoid contamination before use. These masks are compatible with a variety of eyewear. The sculpted top panel helps conform to nose and eye contours of the face allowing more room for eyewear and the embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging.
The following materials are used in the production of 1870+ respirators:
- Straps Polyisoprene
- Staples Steel
- Nose Clip Aluminium
- Nose Foam Polyurethane
- Filter Polypropylene
- Cover web Polypropylene
- NIOSH approved N95 respirator
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.
- NIOSH approval number: TC-84A-5726
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Health Canada Class I medical device
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency F2101 >99% BFE
- OSHA Assigned Protection Factor (APF) 10
- Australia TGA approved