Why Choose Thymox Ext All Purpose Cleaner?
Thymox Ext All Purpose Cleaner is a safe yet powerful solution to all of your disinfection and cleaning needs. Thymox is non-irritating, non-toxic, and its formula is safe for use on all types of hard and non-porous surfaces such as wood, metal, plastic, glass, or mirror surfaces.
This product is safe for its users, which makes it the perfect choice for use at home, especially effective in clinics, salons, spas, gyms, daycares, offices, and much more! The active ingredient in Thymox Ext All-Purpose Cleaner is Thymol, meaning this product is a healthier disinfectant alternative as it contains no other overly harsh disinfectant ingredients such as alcohol, or chlorine.
- Ready to use
- Pleasant Grapefruit and Lemongrass Scent
- Shown to be effective in eliminating 99.99% of bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
- Most importantly, it is on Health Canada’s list of cleaners and disinfectants approved for use against COVID-19!
The manufacturers of Thymox Ext all Purpose Cleaner and Disinfectant have tested it on vinyl surfaces and received good results. If you are going to be using this product to disinfect your vinyl or upholstery surfaces, we recommend doing a patch test first. And after using Thymox to disinfect vinyl, rinse the area with clean water after the 3 minute contact time, then proceed to fully dry the area with a dry cloth. This will help protect and maintain the life of your vinyl against any damaging effects. Please refer to our article that combines all the best practices for taking care of your vinyl, especially while using disinfectants.
General Use and Directions
- 3 Minute Contact Time
- Spray enough to saturate the surface
- Leave the surface wet for 3 minutes
- Wipe away with a clean cloth or paper towel
- 30 Second Contact Time
- Spray the surface enough to saturate it
- Leave surface wet for 30 seconds
- Wipe away with a clean cloth or paper towel. Rinse if needed.
- Surfaces that come into contact with food must be rinsed after cleaning and disinfecting with Thymox
- It is recommended to rinse the surface you are cleaning or disinfecting for surfaces that may come into contact with children
- If cleaning vinyl, we strongly recommend rinsing with water and wiping dry with a clean cloth after using Thymox, this will help to decrease any damaging effects.
*Read the label and our description fully before using this product*
Cautions and Care
- Users with sensitive skin should take additional precautions. Avoid contact with eyes, skin. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach from children.
- In case of contact with eyes or skin, flush thoroughly with water, seek medical attention if necessary. If ingested, call the poison control center
- Disposal: Rinse packaging contents prior to recycling
- Store the product in its original container, between 15 °C and 30 °C
- Thymol (active ingredient: thyme oil component) 0.23% (w/w)
Looking for more clinic essentials? Shop our wide variety of must-haves!
Approved by Health Canada in the “List of disinfectants with evidence for use against COVID-19“