Why Choose PREempt RTU Surface Disinfectant (1 Litre)?
PREempt™ Ready to Use One-Step Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant is designed for use as a daily cleaner and disinfectant which has easy to use formats with no mixing or measuring required.
An effective disinfectant as well as a cleaner resulting in added confidence that disinfection can occur.
Rapid and realistic contact times on a broad spectrum of difficult to kill pathogens.
Designed to be easier on surfaces, staff, and occupants. Users are not exposed to VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) is not required for in-use solutions as per health & safety rating.
The active ingredient, Hydrogen Peroxide, breaks down into water and oxygen leaving no active residues which help to reduce environmental impact.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Disinfection of non-porous hard surfaces such as foot baths, chairs, tabletops, and other environmental surfaces.
- Heavily soiled surfaces require cleaning prior to disinfection.
- Apply to surface with a disposable wipe.
- Ensure the surface remains wet for 3 minutes.
Footbath disinfection after each client and at the end of the day
- Drain the basin and remove any visible debris
- Clean the basin with a clean brush and soap or disinfectant. Rinse and drain.
- Disinfect basin with PREempt™ RTU ensuring surface remains wet with disinfectant for the 3 minute contact time
- Drain and rinse with clean water