Why Choose Eco-Max Hypoallergenic Ultra Dish Wash?
Cleaning dishes have never been easier before! With Eco-Max Hypoallergenic Dish Wash get rid of the grease and grime with zero elbow grease. You read it right! This plant-based concentrated liquid is made for sensitive skin. What more? Made with Aloe Vera and minus any added scent – it’s non-toxic, biodegradable, easy on you and the planet.
- Cleans dishes of grease and grime
- Safe for septic systems
- UL ECOLOGO Certified
- Made with 100% green electricity
- Safer for sensitive skin
- No animal testing
- No harsh chemicals, synthetic fragrances or toxic preservatives
- Enviro Bottle made with 100% food-grade recycled plastic (PCR)
This product contains: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco/Sunfloweramidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Food Grade Sodium Chloride, Food Grade Potassium Sorbate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Food Grade Citric Acid
Eco-Max Hypoallergenic Ultra Dish Washing Soap Features
- High-performance dish wash liquid
- Cleanest plant-based sustainable ingredients
- GMO-free cleaning agents
- Readily biodegradable
- Vegan-friendly formula
- Available singly as 740ml bottle or a case of 12, 740ml bottles.
How to Use:
Remove food scraps from dishes. Fill the sink with water, add 5 to 10 ML of dish wash and stir the water until suds form. Soak dishes for up to 5 minutes. Wash dishes.
Buy Eco-Max Natural Hand Soap – Available in 4 different scents