Why Choose CaviWipes Xtra Large?
Xtra Large Cavi Towelettes XL are non-woven and disposable. They are pre-saturated with CaviCide Surface Disinfectant – a popular and trusted cleaner used in healthcare settings. It can be used in a number of medical setups – hospitals, emergency medical care, neonatal units, surgical centers, laboratories, nursing homes, dental clinics, spas, therapy treatment rooms and related places to bar cross-contamination.
- Formulated with active ingredients to kill TB in 3 minutes and MRSA, HIV-1, HBV, HCV, and Coronavirus in 2 minutes
- Each towelette is packed individually to prevent loss of moisture or contamination
- Made of non-abrasive and durable material clothes to aid quick, hassle-free cleaning
- Ideal to wipe down non-porous surface
- 7 layered wipe design to prevent bunching and drying
How to Use:
Thoroughly wipe the intended surface with the wet towelette. Let it air dry. To disinfect the precleaned surface, use a fresh towelette and allow the surface to remain wet for 3 minutes at 20 degrees.
Extra-large disinfecting towelettes 9 x 11″
- All-in-one cleaner and disinfectant for tuberculocidal, bactericidal and fungicidal
- Ideal to sanitize hospitals, dental offices, laboratories, clinics, medical spas
- One box contains 50 pre-saturated 9 x 11” towelettes
- Available in 3 variants – pack of 45 singles, pack of 50 and a box of 6 of 50 towelettes each
- Do not use as a baby wipe
- Avoid contamination of food
- Avoid contact with eyes, it can cause eye irritation
- Do not reuse towelette
Looking for a surface disinfectant cleaner? try Cavicide Surface Disinfectant cleaner