Why Choose CaviWipes Surface Disinfectant?
CaviWipes Disinfectant wipes are Low in Alcohol (17.20% isopropanol) great surface disinfectants.
Pre-saturated with CaviCide®, CaviWipes is a cleaner and disinfectant, in one. CaviWipes are durable, nonwoven, nonabrasive towelettes that offer quick, easy-to-use, time-saving convenience. They’re recommended for use on non-porous surfaces and fixtures.
Ideal for operating rooms, surgical centers, neonatal units, medical and dental exam rooms and other critical-care areas. CaviWipes should not be disposed of in the toilet.
CaviWipes Surface Disinfectant Towellet Features
- Effective against Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin and Influenza A2 Virus
- Kills TB, HIV-1, and HCV in 3 minutes.
- Value. 10% more wipes per canister than the competition.
- Saves time and inventory. A cleaner and disinfectant in one.
- Stays fully saturated. Better fluid capacity means the wipes won’t dry out.
- Convenient. Ready-to-use towel and CaviCide in one.
- Nonabrasive. For use on nonporous surfaces.
- Superior surface contact. Durable, nonwoven towels won’t bunch up during use.
- CaviCide and CaviWipes are Effective AgainstKill Time
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG) 3 minutes
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa 3 minutes
- Salmonella choleraesuis 3 minutes
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes 3 minutes
- Staphylococcus aureus 3 minutes
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) 3 minutes
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE) 3 minutes
- Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin 3 minutes
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) 3 minutes
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1) 3 minutes
- Herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2 3 minutes
- Influenza A2 Virus 3 minutes
One Canister contains 160 Wipes
One Case of 12 Canisters includes a FREE Holder