Why Choose Cavicide Surface Disinfectant?
Cavicide Surface Disinfectant is the Gold Standard for clinics, hospitals, doctors’ offices, isolation rooms, and any patient care room. It is a hihgly effective cleaner and disinfectant for use on the surfaces of inanimate objects and non-critical medical instruments.
- Ready to Use
- Intermediate-level surface disinfectant
- Effective against TB, HBV, HCV, viruses, bacteria (including MRSA and VRE), and fungi
This surface disinfectant features pre-mixed intermediate-level disinfectant that kills harmful bacteria and viruses in 3 minutes. The Spray Bottles are a ready-to-use, multi-purpose, disinfectant and decontaminant cleaner made to disinfect hard surfaces, counter-tops, and medical equipment in under 2 minutes.
When used as directed, Cavicide will also effectively clean and decontaminate critical and semi-critical instrumentation.
Directions for Use
Cleaning of Medical Equipment and Surfaces
- Apply directly to surface
- Wipe surface clean using a paper or cloth towel or rinse surface and either wipe dry or allow to air dry
- Discard dirty towel
Disinfection of Medical Equipment and Surfaces
- Apply Cavicide directly to pre-cleaned surface, thoroughly wetting area to be disinfected
- Allow surface to remain wet for 3 minutes at room temperature (20°C/68°F)
- Follow by wiping surface using a clean paper or cloth towel or rinse surface and either wipe dry or allow to air dry
- Discard used towel
Disinfection of Non-Critical Instruments
- Instruments must be thoroughly pre-cleaned to remove excess organic debris, rinsed, and then rough dried
- Immerse instruments into undiluted Cavicide solution and allow to remain submerged for 3 minutes at room temperature (20°C/68°F)
- Remove and rinse or wipe dry prior to use
- Change solution daily or more often as needed if the solution becomes diluted or visibly soiled
- Diisobutylphenoxyethoxyethyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride 0.28%
- Isopropanol 17.20%
- Wear appropriate barrier protection, such as latex gloves, gowns, masks, or eye coverings
- In case of eye or skin contact: flush thoroughly with water for 15 minutes
- Seek medical attention if irritation or redness occurs
- Store: Store in a cool place