Why Choose Caviwipe X-Tra Large Towelettes?
Disinfecting Towelettes are a must in every clinic environment. Cavi Towelettes XL are non-woven and disposable. These CaviWipes Xtra Large are pre-saturated with CaviCide Surface Disinfectant – a popular and trusted cleaner used in healthcare settings. It can be used in a number of medical setups – hospitals, emergency medical care, neonatal units, surgical centers, laboratories, nursing homes, dental clinics, spas and related places to bar cross-contamination.
- Formulated with active ingredients to kill TB in 3 minutes and MRSA, HIV-1, HBV, HCV, and Coronavirus in 2 minutes
- Each towelette is packed individually to prevent loss of moisture or contamination
- Made of non-abrasive and durable material clothes to aid quick, hassle-free cleaning
- Ideal to wipe down the non-porous surface
- 7 layered wipe design to prevent bunching and drying
How to Use Disinfecting Towelettes
Thoroughly wipe the intended surface with the wet towelette. Let it air dry. To disinfect the precleaned surface, use a fresh towelette and allow the surface to remain wet for 3 minutes at 20 degrees.
CaviWipes Xtra Large Caution
- Do not use as a baby wipe
- Avoid contamination of food
- Avoid contact with eyes, it can cause eye irritation
- Do not reuse towelette