Why Choose Bauerfeind GenuTrain S Knee Brace?
The GenuTrain S Knee Brace is perfect for anyone suffering from slight instability, arthritis or osteoarthritis of the knee. The knee brace has a lateral joint splints that provides wonderful support to the knee joint.
The knee brace is equipped with a ring-shaped pressure cushion (pad) that surrounds the kneecap, providing ample support. The Knee pad and the knitted fabric provide an intermittent compression massage that helps to activate the musculature. This in turn helps to fast track healing.
Moreover, the fabric is designed to take the natural contours of the body for optimum joint stability. Plus, it is designed not to slip away.
This orthopedic knee brace has two adjustable straps that not only help in a better fit, but also allows you to control how much pressure you want.
Apart from the straps, the joint sidebars provide superior stability to the knee and surrounding area.
The straps and sidebars provide added passive support for the knee.
The Bauerfeind knee brace is made of breathable soft knit fabric that keeps the leg and knee dry and moisture free.
When moving, you will get a massage effect and not feel restricted.
GenuTrain S Knee Brace provides stability for conditions such as slight instability, arthritis or osteoarthritis of the knee.
- Three-dimensional fabric
- Features 2 Adjustable straps, Joint sidebars, Viscoelastic pads
- Ring-shaped pressure cushion (pad)
- Provides stability to the knee joint and activates the muscles
- Breathable Train Knit for wearing comfort
- Anatomically contoured bars for secure support
- Brand: Bauerfeind
- Type: Knee Brace
- Color: Available in Titan , Black or Natural
- Material: Soft knit fabric
- Size: Available in 7 sizes
- Universal for both left and right side
Why select and use the GenuTrain S Knee Brace?
- Slight instability
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Arthritis (e.g. rheumatoid arthritis)
Size Chart for GenuTrain S Knee Brace