Why Choose Bauerfeind EpiTrain Elbow Brace?
EpiTrain Elbow Brace is designed to alleviate elbow pain and relieve irritated muscle-tendon junction. It also alleviates inflammation and swelling in the elbow by providing gentle compression and support. The elbow brace is a great supportive aid for golfers and tennis elbow too.
EpiTrain Elbow Brace is made with knitted fabric and has contoured pads for added support and pain relief. It makes it easy to start mobility training at an early stage. The elbow brace will fit comfortably especially its soft zone in the crook of the elbow. Regain your mobility with in a pain-free way.
EpiTrain is ideally suited for physiotherapy and therapeutic exercises that provide elbow pain relief.
The Bauerfeind Elbow Brace is designed to alleviate elbow pain and relieve irritated muscle-tendon junction, golfer and tennis elbow.
- Viscoelastic Epicon + pads with epicondylar recesses
- Breathable and Firm knitted fabric
- Elbow pain relief
- Improves elbow mobility
- High elasticity for easy wearability
- Ideal for physiotherapy and therapeutic exercise
Pressure-minimized edge area prevents constrictions
- High elasticity for easy wearable comfort – putting on and taking off
- Viscoelastic Epicon + pads with epicondylar recesses support and relieve the elbow, accelerate the resorption of edema and effusions for secure positioning of the bandage
- Firmer material components with friction knobs relieve pain and promote the healing process of the elbow
- Elbow with soft and breathable zone increases wearing comfort
- Brand: Bauerfeind
- Type: Elbow Brace
- Color: Available in Black, Beige and Titan
- Material: 3D Train active knit
- Size: Available in size 0,1,2,3,4,5,6 (refer to size chart for your correct size)
EpiTrain Elbow Brace for Tennis Elbow
- Tennis elbow is a common problem among sportspeople, athletes and the average physically active person. Sports puts a lot of strain on the elbow, leading to strains and other injuries.
- EpiTrain ensures you get relief from elbow pain and injuries. It stabilizes the joint and improves mobility. It is an effective elbow support that acts as a preventive aid.
- This brace particularly helps with tennis elbow:
- The Brace has two functional cushions (pads) that are incorporated into the support at the inside and outside of the joint.
- The massage nubs provide local relief along the muscles and tendon insertions.
- Special cutouts around the protruding bones of the elbow prevent unpleasant pressure and ensure correct positioning of the support.
EpiTrain Elbow Brace for Quick Elbow Injury Recovery
- The EpiTrain elbow brace improves blood circulation by providing a constant and intermittent compression massage.
- It reduces edemas and hematomas. It also improves the control of your muscles. This allows the muscles to actively stabilize the joint.
- It’s lightweight and breathable knitted fabric is very comfortable to wear. No more unpleasant sweating.
- The soft zone in the crook of the elbow provides additional comfort.
When to use EpiTrain Elbow Brace?
- Epicondylitis (e.g. tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow)
- Postoperative and posttraumatic irritation
- Post elbow Arthroscopy
- Elbow strains or sprains
- Chronic swelling and edema
Wash and Care Instructions
All Train active supports should be washed separately in the washing machine at 30 ° C.. Please note the following information:
- All Velcro straps should be removed if possible or firmly attached to the designated place.
- Pads or splints should also be removed before washing.
- Use a laundry net (spin cycle: maximum 500 revolutions per minute).
- Dry your Train active support in the air, hang dry.
- Do not dry the Train in the dryer. Dryers can damage the knitted fabric.
- Wash your Train active support regularly to retain compression of the knitted fabric.
Measure Your Forearm Circumference (cm) at the largest point