Why Choose Bauerfeind LordoLoc Back Brace?
Bauerfeind’s LordoLoc back brace supports your spine and back by absorbing shocks and vibrations from physical activities. It helps stabilize the lumbar spine. It is suitable for anyone with chronic lumbar vertebral syndrome.
The back brace is designed with 91/4″ anatomically contoured aluminium stays. The stays are very flexible and lightweight and provide a muscle-activating effect, relieves the spine and is very low-profile. The degree of stabilization can be adjusted to provide optimal individual support to the lower back.
The back brace is easy to wear and adapts to different body types. You can easily wear the back brace under your clothes. It is made with thin and soft lightweight material that snugs to the body, without being too visible underneath clothes. The Velcro fastenings help to easily open and close the brace. In addition, you can tighten and fasten the upper straps to get great stabilization. The corset stays can be individually reshaped to fit you well. The stays provide extra support if muscular activation is not enough. The elastic straps provide a good degree of compression that can be adjusted as per needs and comfort.
This Back Brace provides great support to the back and helps stabilize the lumbar spine.
- Super simple to wear and remove
- Breathable Material
- Low-profile and discrete
- Two Adjustable straps and four 91/4″ corset stays
- Velcro fastening
- Supports and Stabilizes Lumbar Spine
When to use LordoLoc Back Brace?
- Facet syndrome
- Irritation of the sacroiliac joint
- Degenerative changes of the spine
- Muscular insufficiency (e.g. in osteoporosis)
LordoLoc Back Brace Product Specifications
- Brand: Bauerfeind
- Type: Back Brace
- Color: Available in Titan (Gray)
- Size: Universal size
- Four 91/4″ anatomically contoured aluminium stays
- Two Adjustable straps
Washing and Care Instructions
- Hand wash LordoLoc separately with a mild detergent at 30°C
- Close the Velcro fasteners before washing to ensure longevity
- Do not expose the back brace to direct heat (e.g. heating, sunlight, etc.) when drying.
See all our back Braces