Why Choose Thyme Red Essential Oil?
Thyme Essential Oil is used effectively as a bactericide, antiseptic, antimicrobial, antitoxic agent in a variety of natural cleaning agents such as Benefect Cleaners and Disinfctants. Thyme Essential oils are also used as immune stimulants. Known to assist with nervous complaints, respiratory problems and poor circulation. Thyme also aids in problems of the digestive system.
- Thyme: Thymus vulgaris
- Plant source: Leaves
- Extraction: Steam Distilled
- AromaType: Fresh, herbaceous medicinal scent
- Traditional Use: Nervous system, respiratory system, circulation and digestive
- Blending Oils: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lavender, Rosemary and Pine
Thyme Oil Features
- immune stimulant
- assists with nervous complaints
- antitoxic agent often found in Organic cleaning agents
- antiseptic, antimicrobial
Thyme Essential Oil PreCaution
Do not use during pregnancy. Avoid use if there is a history of high blood pressure.