Why Choose Tangerine Essential Oil?
Tangerine essential oil can be used as an antispasmodic, carminative, digestive, diuretic, sedative, stimulant (digestive and lymphatic), and as a tonic agent.
- Tangerine Citrus reticulata Blanco var tangerina
- Properties: Its aroma clears the mind and can help to eliminate emotional confusion.
- Aroma therapists consider it to be very comforting, soothing and warming.
- Plant Source: Crude Peel
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Aromatherapy Class: Comforting, soothing and warming
- Aroma Type: Citrus
The information contained herein is not meant to be a substitute for medical treatment.
If you have any medical condition(s) or concerns please contact your family doctor.
Essentail oils have a direct therapeutic effect on the body and can be very potent. Please handle with knowledge and care.
Know Your Body Best Essential Oils are packaged in amber bottles with an internal dropper system that dispenses one drop at a time, an important feature in the safe use of essential oils.