Why Choose Poya Ylang Ylang Essential Oil?
Poya Ylang Ylang Essential Oil is steam distilled from the flowers and heightens the senses. Ylang Ylang Oil has an exotic sweet and floral aroma that helps to relieve stress and anxiety and is great for use in perfumery and cosmetics.
Its name means ‘flower of flowers’, Ylang Ylang (pronounced ee-lang’ ee-lang). A tropical tree produces its flowers in three different colors – yellow, pink, and mauve – all with thick, highly scented petals. The yellow flowers yield the best-quality essential oil. The flowers are steam distilled. The sweet and floral aroma of Ylang Ylang is very calming and relaxing.
Poya Ylang Ylang Essential Oil can assist with problems such as high blood pressure, rapid breathing, and heartbeat, nervous conditions, as well as impotence and frigidity. Spiritual practitioners claim that those who use Ylang Ylang have been drawn to the oil.
How to Use:
- Always dilute – add one drop for one teaspoon of carrier oil.
- Use with water in an oil diffuser.
- To ease anxiety, take a bath with 2 drops Ylang Ylang and 4 drops Mandarin added to the running water.
- Certified Vegan
- Therapeutic Grade
- 100% Pure
- Ingredient: Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil
- Ylang Ylang is non-toxic, non-irritant, and non-sensitizing, so is safe for all skin types.
- However, if you are prone to headaches, you may find this oil has a strong aroma that could trigger an attack. Use well diluted.
- Skin test prior to topical application.
- Avoid contact with eyes. External application only. Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or on medication, consult a health-care practitioner before using it.