Why Choose Poya White Thyme Essential Oil?
Poya White Thyme Essential Oil has a spicy, warm, herbaceous scent that is powerful and penetrating. White Thyme essential oil boosts the immune system, acts as a respiratory tonic, strengthens the heartbeat, and improves circulation. White Thyme essential oil is uplifting, empowering, and clarifying.
Thyme has been a beloved aromatic for centuries. The ancient Greeks burned it as incense inside temples. Now, thyme is most popular in the kitchen. However, aromatherapists everywhere know of its value and employ it in their practices.
White Thyme essential oil is steam distilled from the plant’s flowering tops, thymus zygis will produce very different oils depending on climate, soil condition, and altitude.
How to Use
- Mainly for fragrance/aromatherapy purposes.
- For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use.
- Blends With: Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lavender, Rosemary, and Pine.
- Dark glass containers maintain freshness and attain maximum shelf life.
- NOTE: This oil may form crystals during transit or storage. Gentle warming in a hot water bath and stirring may be required.
- Certified Vegan
- Therapeutic Grade
- 100% Pure
- Ingredient: Thymus zygis
- White Thyme contains a high amount of thymol that can irritate mucus membranes, and must be diluted well before use.
- Avoid use if under the care of a medical practitioner; should be used only by experienced aromatherapists.
- May cause skin irritation in some individuals; skin test prior to use
- Avoid contact with eyes. External application only. Keep away from children.
- If pregnant or on medication, consult a health-care practitioner before using it.