Why Choose Poya Vetiver Essential Oil?
Poya Vetiver Essential Oil has an aromatic effect that is grounding and balancing. Vetiver essential oil has antiseptic, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties that are reputed to heal scars by promoting the regeneration of skin and tissue. Vetiver Oil rejuvenates the skin and removes dark spots. The revitalizing properties of Vetiver Oil make it helpful with physical and mental exhaustion and for addressing issues ranging from general aches and pains to insomnia and anxious feelings.
This rich, woody essential oil comes from the roots of grass from the East, and shares many characters with Citronella, Lemongrass, and Palmarosa.
It is used in aromatherapy and massage therapy, in skin-care products, and as a base note in perfumery.
How to Use
- Restore your energy by adding 7 drops of Vetiver Oil and 3 drops of Lavender Oil to a bath on hot summer days.
- Make your own calming massage oil by mixing 3–5 drops of Vetiver Oil with equal parts of Jojoba Oil.
- To reduce acne, add 2 drops of Vetiver Oil mixed with a Carrier Oil on a cotton ball and apply it to the affected areas on your skin.
- Make a dual-purpose cooling body spray and air freshener by blending 3 drops of Vetiver Oil with 7 drops of Lavender and 2 drops of Lemon.
- Certified Pure
- Certified Vegan and Kosher
- 100% Pure
- Ingredients: Vetiveria Zizanoides
- Storage: Store in a cool, dark, dry area
- For external use only.
- Dilute well before use.
- May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test prior to use is recommended.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Avoid exposure to the sun after application.