Why Choose Poya Pain Relief Synergy Blend?
Poya Pain Relief Synergy Blend is a restorative and revitalizing essential oil blend that promotes a sense of mental refreshment, energy, and fortitude. This invigorating synergy blend supports the body’s natural healing process.
This essential oil blend contains cooling and penetrating Peppermint, spicy and warming Clove Bud, minty and sweet Wintergreen, and earthy and herbal Helichrysum. Poya Pain Relief Blend works synergistically to ease and loosen tired, and tense muscles. Poya Pain Relief Synergy Blend is perfect for use in natural formulations in order to soothe and reduce inflammation, swelling, and pain.
Peppermint imparts a comfortable cooling sensation that eases body aches while enhancing strength, energy, and endurance. Clove Bud boosts Peppermint’s temporary numbing activity and works to improve circulation, reduce inflammation, and facilitate the healing of injuries. Wintergreen further regulates pain by exhibiting “counter-irritant” properties that offset the pain and discomfort experienced in other areas of the body. Helichrysum works to eliminate bodily toxins, relax tense muscles, reduce inflammation, and avert bruising.
How to Use
- A 3-5% dilution is recommended for topical body applications.
- Add 10 drops of this synergy blend to (120 ml / 4 oz.) ½ cup of any POYA massage product or body treatment, such as POYA Body Mud or Body Scrub, and mix well.
- This blend makes an excellent addition to balms, creams, lotions, and massage oils for those who do the heavy lifting, play sports, or who have experienced strains, sprains, and other injuries.
- Certified Pure
- Certified Vegan and Kosher
- 100% Pure
- Storage: Store in a cool, dark, dry area
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Syzygium Aromaticum L. (Clove Bud) Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, Helichrysum Italicum (Helichrysum) Flower Oil.
- For external use only.
- Dilute well before use.
- May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test prior to use is recommended.
- Avoid contact with eyes.