Why Choose Poya Fir Needle Essential Oil?
Fir Needle Essential Oil (abies siberica) imparts a woody, bright, fresh aroma.
This essential oil is often used to scent home and personal care products.
You will also find fir needle scents, herbal soaps, and cleansers. Fir Needle essential oil is extracted through steam distillation from fir needles, which are soft, flat, needle-like leaves derived from evergreen trees.
The uplifting forest-fresh scent of Fir Needle Essential oil acts as a wonderful respiratory support oil. Fir Needle helps ease congested breathing associated with seasonal illness and seasonal pollen allergies and can help treat coughs and bronchitis.
- Fir Needle: Abies Siberica
- Origin: Russia
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Aroma type: Strong, Herbal
- Aromatherapy Class: Stimulant, Decongestant
- Blending Oils: Cedarwood, Lavender, Rosemary
Avoid use if you are pregnant or breast feeding.