Why Choose Poya Bergamot Essential Oil?
Poya Bergamot Essential Oil is cold-pressed from the fruit peel and has a fruity, spicy aroma that is sweet, warming, and energizing. Bergamot essential oil helps to improve mood while being refreshing and balancing.
Bergamot essential oil has a citrus scent that is sweet, fruity, floral, and contains warm and spicy notes. This essential oil will stimulate circulation, mood, and mind. Enjoy a boost in energy levels and elevate negative emotions through a fresh sensation. Said to naturally exhibit soothing and sedative effects, this oil is believed to be ideal for easing aches, sprains, and other forms of stress, such as anxiety. This comforting effect is thought to benefit those who suffer from high blood pressure, feelings of depression, and sleeplessness.
Poya Bergamot Essential Oil has the potential to balance skin tone, reduce the appearance of scars, facilitate the healing of blemishes, and restore skin quality to promote a rejuvenated appearance! This makes bergamot oil a popular cosmetic ingredient in moisturizers and soaps.
Its invigorating citrus fragrance helps to eliminate unpleasant scents, whether it is body odor or the stale, musty odor of an enclosed indoor environment, and this makes Bergamot Oil an ideal ingredient in cosmetic deodorants as well as room sprays. It is reputed to enable faster healing by protecting abrasions against infection-causing bacteria and by soothing a respiratory tract that is afflicted with such ailments as symptoms of colds, the flu, or asthma.
How to Use
- Massage blend: For a massage oil that is reputed to help ease muscle tension, reduce muscular aches, and boost immunity, dilute 2-3 drops of Bergamot Oil in 1 cup of preferred carrier oil. Suggested oils include Olive, Jojoba, Coconut, Grapeseed, and Sweet Almond. This blend can be further enriched with other essential oils that are known for having warming, calming, and anti-inflammatory properties, such as Lavender, Myrrh, and Patchouli. For an energizing blend, Bergamot Oil can be combined with other essential oils that have fruity, floral, or stimulating scents, such as Orange, Ylang Ylang, and Clary Sage.
- Diffuser blend: For a diffuser recipe that is said to promote mental clarity, enhance concentration, and encourage enthusiasm, combine 3 drops of Bergamot Oil with a total of 4 drops of essential oils that are reputed to have relaxing and stimulating qualities. Suggested oils include Lavender, Rosemary, and Clary Sage. Simply add this blend to a diffuser of personal choice.
- Bath blend: For a bath blend that is believed to help enhance relaxation, diminish stress, and improve a negative mood, first combine 1 cup each of Sea Salts and Epsom Salts in a glass bowl. To this, add ¼ cup of Baking Soda and 60 ml of 1-2 preferred Carrier Oils. Next, add 6 drops of Bergamot Essential Oil. It can also be combined with a total of 15 drops of other comforting oils, such as Vetiver and Frankincense. Thoroughly combine all the ingredients, then spoon ¼ -1 cup of the bath blend into a full bathtub of warm water. Before entering the bath, ensure that the salts have completely dissolved.
- Certified Pure
- Certified Vegan and Kosher
- 100% Pure
- Ingredients: Citrus bergamia
- Storage: Store in a cool, dark, dry area
- For external use only.
- Dilute well before use.
- May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test prior to use is recommended.
- Avoid contact with eyes.