Why Choose Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil?
Grapefruit Essential Oil (pink citrus paradisi) is commonly used to purify congested, oily, and acne prone skin. It is an excellent cleansing agent that is frequently found in skin and hair care products such as lotions and creams. It is useful for treating acne, reducing blemishes, remedying oily skin and hair, and maintaining clear, healthy skin. Grapefruit Essential Oil promotes both mental and physical wellness. When inhaled, its energizing and refreshing aroma can ease stress and anxiety, lessen mental and physical fatigue, and provide clarity of mind. It can also be used as a massage oil to ease joint pain, muscle fatigue, and stiffness Citrus scents such as grapefruit, orange, and lemon are excellent for eliminating unpleasant odors.
- Grapefruit Pink Citrus paradisi
- Plant Source: Peel USA
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed.
- Aroma Type: Citrus
- Traditional Use: To ease muscle fatigue and stiffness, it is also a purifier of congested, as well as oily and acne prone skin.
- Grapefruit oil is sometimes added to creams and lotions as a natural toner.
- Blending Oils: Grapefruit pink blends well with other members of the citrus family, rosemary, cypress, lavender, geranium, cardamom and generally most spice oils.
Grapefruit Essential Oil can be used as a deodorizing and revitalizing air freshener.
Avoid exposure to direct sunlight if covering large areas with Grapefruit Essential Oil, as it may cause phototoxicity. Perform a patch test prior to using Grapefruit Essential Oil if you have sensitive skin or are allergy-prone, as it may cause irritation. Always dilute appropriately before applying to the skin.
The information contained herein is not meant to be a substitute for medical treatment. If you have any medical condition(s) or concerns please contact your family doctor.