Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus Essential Oil is often used as a rub for Colds, Antiseptic, Skin Conditioner and Insect Repellent. Can be blended with a variety of carrier oils and blending oils.
- Eucalyptus: eucalyptus globulus (Family, Myrtaceae)
- Country of Origin: China
- Plant Source: Leaves and Stems, China. Extraction Method: Steam Distillation.
- Aromatherapy Class: Warming, Soothing.
- Aroma Type: Camphoraceous.
- Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Grass, Thyme, Pine.
The information contained herein is not meant to be a substitute for medical treatment. If you have any medical condition(s) or concerns please contact your family doctor. Traditional antiseptic, widely used for colds and flu in baths, chest and face rubs and in aromatherapy diffusers.