Why Choose Poya Turmeric Essential Oil?
Poya Turmeric Essential Oil (Curcuma longa) has been traditionally used to alleviate body pain and stiffness. The warm properties of the oil soothes aches and pains. It promotes positive energy and well being. Poya Turmeric Oil also treats blemishes on skin. Widely used in India (country of its origin), it’s also said to aid digestion and improve the immune system. The essential oil is a popular choice in aromatherapy. Spa enthusiasts often experience deep rest and refreshment with the warm effects of turmeric essential oil. The oil mixes well with carrier oils and can be used for baths, massages and diffusers.
Poya Turmeric Essential Oil is a spicy-woody aromatic essential oil that is vibrant and cheerful much like the colour of turmeric. It brings a sense of body-mind harmony with several health benefits.
- Balancing and grounding
- Relief from minor pain, swelling and stiff joints
- Improves skin health, digestion and immunity
- Main constituents: Turmerones: 20-55%
- 100% pure and all-natural
- Poya products are ISO, Kosher, QAI, USDA, and Vegan Certified
Suitable for spas, beauty salons, massage centres
Poya Turmeric Essential Oil Key features
- Botanical name: Curcuma longa
- Country of origin: India
- Extraction method: steam distilled from Turmeric rhizomes
- Aroma type: spicy and woody
- Blending Oils: Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Ginger, Grapefruit, and Nutmeg.
- Available in two quantities: 10 ml (0.33 fl. oz.) and 30 ml (1 fl. oz) bottles
This product is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Dilute before use. To avoid skin irritation, a skin patch test is recommended prior to full use on the body. Individuals with fair or pale skin may experience staining on the skin.