Why Choose Poya Palmarosa Essential Oil?
Palmarosa Essential Oil has a soothing fragrant aroma that provides great relief from stress and anxiety. Use it in your blends for massages, baths and diffusers and feel relaxed and grounded. The essential oil can also be used as a natural insect repellent. It will help you to keep bugs and insects at bay while you enjoy your outdoor time.
Poya Palmarosa Essential Oil has a sweet floral aroma with a rosy undertone. Application provides relief from everyday stress and anxiety.
Palmarosa Essential Oil Properties
- Botanical name: Cymbopogon martinii var motia
- Origin: India and mainland Southeast Asia
- Extraction method: Steam distilled from Palmarosa (palm rose) grass
- Aroma Type: sweet and floral with a rosy undertone
Blending Oils: Geranium, Bergamot, Sandalwood and Cedarwood essential oils
- Added benefit: Acts as a natural insect repellent
Palmarosa Essential Oil is often found in perfumes, cosmetics and soaps. The essential oil is derived from Palmarosa (palm rose) grass that is native to India and mainland Southeast Asia. Palmarosa is a member of the Lemongrass (Cymbopogon) genus.
- Fragrant and aromatic essential oil
- Comforting and relaxing
- Grounding and balancing
- Relieves stress and anxiety
This essential oil has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine and aromatherapy. It blends perfectly with Cananga, Geranium, Bergamot, Sandalwood and Cedarwood essential oils.
This product is for external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. This oil must be diluted before use. A skin patch test is recommended prior to full use on the body, to avoid skin irritation.