Why Choose Poya Sweet Marjoram Essential Oil?
- Botanical Name: Marjorana Hortensis L.
- Main Constituent: 4-Terpineol: 23%, Linalool: 18%, γ-Terpinene: 13.5%.
- Plant Part: Flowers and Leaves.
- Origin: Egypt.
- Processing Method: Steam Distilled.
- Description / Color / Consistency: A thin, clear, pale yellow liquid.
- Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A middle note with a medium aroma, it has a warm and spicy aroma, with a note like nutmeg.
- Blends Well With Orange, Lavender, Rosewood, Frankincense, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Basil, Thyme, Cypress, Elemi, Chamomile, and spices like Nutmeg or Cardamom.
- An herb of the Origanum family, Sweet Marjoram enjoyed popularity as a common medicinal herb around the Mediterranean basin.
- The Greeks and Romans considered it the herb of happiness and offered it to Aphrodite, the goddess of love, fertility, and beauty.