Poya Patchouli Essential Oil
Poya Patchouli Essential Oil is commonly used in aromatherapy for its antidepressant properties. Diffusing 5 drops of Patchouli Oil in a diffuser will help alleviate depression and anxiety, promoting a calm and tranquil atmosphere. In addition, Patchouli Oil will not only keep bugs away but kill bacteria due to its insecticidal properties. The antiseptic properties of Patchouli Oil help to protect small wounds from infections. Patchouli Essential Oil is also effective in eliminating scars.
- GCMS Tested
- Undiluted and Therapeutic Grade
How to use
- A few drops of our Patchouli Essential Oil in your bath can be very relaxing before bedtime.
- Put 2 to 3 drops of Patchouli Oil on a cotton ball and dab it on your underarms to prevent body odour.
- To make an exotic air spray, blend 6 drops of Patchouli Oil, 6 drops of Lavender, and 3 drops of Ylang Ylang to 2 oz. distilled water in a spray bottle.
- Mix Witch Hazel with Apple Cider vinegar and a few drops of Patchouli Oil in a glass spray bottle for an all-natural bug spray.
Patchouli blends well with