Why Choose Poya Patchouli Essential Oil?
Poya Patchouli Essential Oil (pogostemon cablin) is commonly used in aromatherapy for its anti-depressant properties. Diffusing patchouli oil will help alleviate depression and anxiety, while promoting a calm and tranquil atmosphere. In addition, Patchouli Oil will not only keep bugs away but kill bacteria due to its insecticidal properties. The antiseptic properties of Patchouli Oil help to protect small wounds from infections.
Used topically, this oil is an excellent skin care product. It is commonly used to treat minor skin irritations such as acne, eczema, inflammation, and dry skin. Its restorative properties help reduce signs of aging and diminish the look of scar tissue, effective in eliminating the appearance of scars.
Patchouli Essential Oil Properties
- Patchouli: Pogostemon Cablin
- Origin: Indonesia
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Aromatherapy Type: Astringent, Anti-depressant
- Aroma Type: Rich, Earthy, Woody
- Blending Oils: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Ginger, Lemongrass, Myrrh