Why Choose Poya Mandarin Essential Oil?
Poya Mandarin Essential Oil (citrus nobilis) is known as ‘happy oil’ for its uniqueness in bringing joy and solace. Diffusing Mandarin Oil in your diffuser at home or work helps shift a negative mood and promote contentment. The antiseptic and antibacterial properties of Mandarin Oil are notably known to protect wounds from becoming septic as well as from other bacterial, fungal or viral infections.
This essential oil is used to assist digestive problems, increase appetite and relieve spasmodic pains such as muscle, bronchial and esophageal pains and strengthens the liver. Additionally, it can be used topically to fight oily skin, acne and improve the appearance of scars and stretch marks.
• Mandarin Essential Oil: Citrus Nobilis
• Origin: Italy
• Extraction Method: Expression
• Aromatherapy Type: Tonic, Anti-depressant
• Aroma Type: Citrus, Sweet, Tangy
• Blending Oils: Cinnamon, Lime, Patchouli, Tangerine, Ylang Ylang