Poya Lime Essential Oil
Poya Lime Essential Oil is well known for its ability to cleanse, purify and renew the spirit and the mind. It is said to be effective in cleansing the aura, enabling better decision–making. Botanists believe that most lime trees originated in Burma and India, and were brought to the Mediterranean region more than a thousand years ago by early Arab traders. Lime Essential Oil is considered the most aromatically potent of the citrus oils. Historically, Lime has been used to prevent sailors long at sea from developing scurvy.
Lime Essential Oil has a crisp, refreshing citrus scent that has been used by aromatherapists for its uplifting and revitalizing properties. It acts as an astringent on skin where it is applied to help clear oily skin. Cold–pressed from the fruit’s peel, which tends to be thinner than lemon or orange peel, it is full of tiny oil-filled sacs. Its aroma is sharp and mouth-wateringly citrusy and fresh.
- GCMS Tested
- Undiluted and Therapeutic Grade
How to use
- Put 6 drops of Lime oil and 6 drops of Cedarwood Oil with 2 oz. of distilled water, into a small spray bottle and shake well to make a quick, soothing aftershave.
- To perk up the atmosphere, put 25 drops of Lime Oil and 4 oz. of distilled water into a spray bottle and shake well before using.
- Adding a few drops of Lime Oil on a small piece of cloth can be tossed into your dryer to add a hint of natural fragrance to your laundry.
- To support the body’s systems while fighting a cold or flu, try inhalations and daily baths with 2 drops Lime and 4 drops Ginger.
Lime blends well with
Lime Essential Oil is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing. Safe for all skin types. This oil is photo-toxic. Avoid using it on the skin before exposure to the sun. Always dilute appropriately before applying to the skin. Do not use if pregnant or if taking medication without consulting with your health-care practitioner.