Why Choose Poya Cedarwood Essential Oil?
Poya Cedarwood Himalayan Essential Oil (cedrus deodara), also called Tibetan Cedarwood, is grown extensively on the slopes of the Himalayas in Northern India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan. Originally used as an embalming agent, it’s different than other cedarwood trees as it tends to have sweeter, floral notes.
The calming effects of Cedarwood promote emotional strength and well-being, beneficial for anxiety and reducing stress. It is known to eliminate dandruff and help with hair loss which is great for people looking for a natural way to prevent further loss. In cosmetics, cedarwood essential oil is known for its astringent properties and is highly recommended for oily skin and cellulite.
• Cedarwood: Cedrus Deodara
• Origin: India
• Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
• Aroma Type: Sweet, Smokey
• Aromatherapy Type: Astringent, Fungicidal
• Blending Oils: Clary Sage, Frankincense, Neroli, Rosemary, Rosewood, Vetivert, Ylang Ylang