Why Choose Poya Cajeput Essential Oil?
Poya Cajeput Essential Oil is 100 % pure, natural, unadulterated and therapeutic grade. Diffusing our sweet and fresh Cajeput Essential Oil in your home can uplift the spirit and cleanse the air. Cajeput Oil can also help to reduce brain fog, sluggishness and anxiety as well as improve your concentration. The antibacterial properties of Cajeput Essential Oil are known to clear congestion, making it a potent inhalant for colds and other viral infections.
- GCMS Tested
- Undiluted and Therapeutic Grade
How to use
- 2 drops of our Cajeput Essential Oil with 4 drops of Peppermint Oil in a vaporizer or diffuser will clear the air.
- 2 drops of Cajeput Oil diluted in a teaspoon of Carrier Oil can be used as massage oil for tight muscles and to help alleviate exhaustion.
- A few drops of Cajeput Essential Oil in hot water can be used as foot soak at the end of a tiring day.
- Cajeput is a small tree with a soft, thick, spongy, ash-coloured bark and scattered branches. It has slender twigs often drooping like the weeping willow. The leaves are from 3 to 5 inches long, and very aromatic when bruised.
- Cajeput being the Indonesian for ‘white wood’, it is part of the Melaleuca family and is used much in the same way as its cousin, Tea Tree.
- Not only is it used as an ingredient for cosmetics and perfumes, it is also well known for its antiseptic properties and has been traditionally used as an insecticide